+ Antworten
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Can you help me ?

Can you help me ?

Hy, i've downloaded the "addon-lgsl_dsi-cflagsupport_v10" file and i dont know how to make it work. What code i should put and where to make it show me the flag in the lgsl_details.

Thanks

Böse Re: Can you help me ?

Zitat Zitat von GAWRRELL
    Hy, i've downloaded the "addon-lgsl_dsi-cflagsupport_v10" file and i dont know how to make it work. What code i should put and where to make it show me the flag in the lgsl_details.

Thanks
    DSi (and all related scripts) have not been tested against LGSL 5.8 yet, so i can't say if it will work at all there atm.

In LGSL 5.8, Perry implented a own CFlag version.

Note that the DSi CFlag extension will not add a countryflag on the details page!
    This (my) extension only provides the flags to include into the, by the DSi script generated images.
    If you want to see the country flag on the details page you have to update to LGSL 5.8.

ATM i have no plans to update/test my DSi script to work with LGSL 5.8 'cause i currently have no personal need for DSi. However, in case DSi will be reported as broken i'll try to patch it up to work ASAP.

Kind regards

Makz

My Wishlists: Amazon | Steam

Erstellt von

Re: Can you help me ?

Thanks

Im not a really good php scripter so can you please tell me how to call that class and function to show me the flag ?

+ Antworten

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer